COVID-19 Risk Assessment
COVID-19 is a coronavirus that has had a significant impact on the global and national economy. As part of the safe remobilising of workplaces, it is important that risk assessments are completed to ensure appropriate control measures are in place to minimise risk.
Controlling the transmission and spread of COVID-19 is a key social and reputational risk and it is important that appropriate measures are put in place to reduce the likelihood of spread.
We are able to provide a COVID-19 focused risk assessment which will be completed on-site to assess current processes, including the following considerations:
- Illness Control
- Clinically Vulnerable Employees
- Travel to Work
- Access Arrangements
- Car Parks and Vehicle Access Areas
- Equipment & Maintenance
- Social Distancing Measures
- Contractor Management
- Co-operation & Co-ordination
- Signage & Communication
- Cleaning Regimes
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Procedures
As part of the service, S2 will provide the following documentation:
- A risk assessment document, considering the above factors and identifying any areas for concern relating to the measures that are currently in place
- A list of key compliance items that need to be logged on RiskWise, including details of the frequency of these inspections and the content of them
The service will offer assurance that current measures that are in place will not have a detrimental effect on members of the public within the buildings and also that staff on site are being provided with sufficient resource to be able to control risks associated with the current status of the building.