COVID-19 is a coronavirus that has had a significant impact on the global and national economy. As part of the safe remobilising of workplaces, it is important that risk assessments are completed to ensure appropriate control measures are in place to minimise risk.
Controlling the transmission and spread of COVID-19 is a key social and reputational risk and it is important that appropriate measures are put in place to reduce the likelihood of spread.
We are able to provide a COVID-19 focused risk assessment template for Landlords / Occupiers, which can be completed by RiskWise users with the appropriate permissions to assess current control measures in place. The self-assessment template can be completed using either the RiskWise App, or within the web version, and includes the following considerations:
- Illness Control
- Clinically Vulnerable Employees
- Travel to Work
- Access Arrangements
- Car Parks and Vehicle Access Areas
- Equipment & Maintenance
- Social Distancing Measures
- Contractor Management
- Co-operation & Co-ordination
- Signage & Communication
- Cleaning Regimes
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Procedures
The Self–Assessment template will provide the following:
- A risk assessment document, considering the above factors and identifying any areas for concern relating to the measures that are currently in place.
- Automatic actions created based on the responses provided to help manage issues identified, and, where necessary, escalate for further review.
The service will offer assurance that current measures in place will not have a detrimental effect on members of the public within the buildings and also that staff on site are being provided with sufficient resource to be able to control risks associated with the current status of the building.
Where required, the Self-Assessment actions can help act as a trigger for a H&S consultant to attend site to carry out a follow-up risk assessment.