Fire Warden/Marshal Training
This course has been designed specifically for persons undertaking the role of Fire Warden or Fire Marshal. It is suitable for employees working in industry, commerce or the public sector. This course provides delegates with a greater awareness and understanding of the threat posed by fire as well as their individual personal responsibilities in preventing an outbreak of a fire and the actions they must take should a fire occur.
- Fire legislation, facts and figures
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads
- Fire case study videos and discussions
- Hazard spotting and mitigation
- Actions in the event of a fire
- Evacuation principles
- Fire wardens’ responsibilities
- Routine fire safety maintenance checks
- The selection, operation and actuation of portable fire extinguishers.
Our training courses can be delivered face-to-face or remotely via video conferencing.
Please contact us for more information.