We appreciate the value of training your people, developing their skills and capabilities in health, safety, environmental and business continuity matters.
Empowering your people to minimise and manage risk reduces the potential consequences of not doing so, including litigation, inflated insurance premiums and significant associated business costs.
Why choose training from the S2 Partnership?
All our training courses are delivered by in-house, qualified practitioners, who are experts in their field. This provides a unique real-life angle and genuine ‘applied’ training to equip your staff with real skills.
- Building on their industry expertise, our training deliverers are also professionally- trained to present memorable courses to an exceptionally high standard.
- With courses accredited by IOSH and a range of additional bespoke courses; all our training includes assessment of training objectives to ensure delegates achieve the expected learning outcomes.
- By delivering bespoke courses by trained practitioners with significant site experience, we can assist you with real-life examples relating to your specific business concerns.
- As trusted providers of consultancy services and risk management software, we can integrate training packages to ensure a completely holistic approach to managing risk.
- Our courses are not open to other attendees – we dedicate all of our attention to training your team.
- With a range of courses on offer, we can create a bespoke mix and match training plan of selected courses, delivering training in a format that works for you.
- We’re happy to deliver training at your office, at our specialist training facility in Cambridgeshire or at any desired alternative venue.
- We offer a whole host of training courses and, with a range of in-house skills, we’re able to produce courses in a range of disciplines.
If the course you’re looking for isn’t listed, contact us – our range of courses is constantly expanding.
Contact us for a copy of our training brochure.