Accident Investigation Training
|This course provides delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out an effective accident/incident investigation within their own environment, analyse and report their findings to managers and others and to make suitable recommendations to prevent reoccurrence. Delegates will gain a thorough understanding of RIDDOR and how to fully complete an accident report.|
- The cost of accidents
- Recent accident statistics
- The Law
- Different types of accident investigation
- Essential skills of the investigator
- Interview techniques
- Dealing with the Media
- The role of the Local Enforcing Authority
- How to carry out an investigation
Our training courses can be delivered face-to-face or remotely via video conferencing.
Please contact us for more information.