CDM Awareness Training
This course has been designed for those required to have overall knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. It provides an overview of the Regulations and Approved Code of Practice, including the roles and responsibilities of the defined duty holders. Training will be carried out by one of our experienced and suitably qualified consultants.
- Background to CDM 2015
- What is “Construction Work”
- Brief overview of Client duties
- Brief overview of Principal Designer and Designers Duties
- Brief overview of Principal Contractor and Contractors Duties
- Information required under CDM 2015 including Pre-construction, Construction Phase Plan and the Health and Safety File.
Our training courses can be delivered face-to-face or remotely via video conferencing.
Please contact us for more information.