COSHH Awareness Training
This course has been designed specifically for candidates to develop an understanding of the principles of identification and control of hazardous substances in the workplace. The course seeks to provide practical examples throughout leaving the candidate confident to carry out COSHH assessment and to critically review one submitted by others.
The course seeks to:
- define the scope of the legislative frame work.
- define what a hazardous substance is
- define the acute and chronic health effects
- define the mechanism of entry into the body
- define the occupational exposure limits
- identify a range of suitable control measures and good practice
- recording of findings and assessments
- outline of the basic requirements related to the disposal of waste hazardous substances
Please contact us for more information.