Work at Height Awareness Training
This course has been designed specifically for candidates to develop an understanding of the principles of working at height and the practical risk based approach to achieving management control of this activity in the workplace. The course seeks to provide practical examples throughout leaving the candidate confident to identify and apply appropriate controls and to review working at height risk assessments submitted by others.
The course seeks to:
- define what a working at height is
- define the cost of poor management of working at height activities
- define the scope of the legislative frame-work.
- define the hierarchy of control and how this is applied
- identify a range of suitable control measures and guide to good practice
- define fall arrest and fall restraint systems
- define the level of training required for working at height activities – what to look for.
- recording of findings and assessments
Please contact us for more information.