Competent Person Support
The S2 Partnership offers a flexible service to clients who need support to their existing competent health & safety person role, or indeed who need somebody to perform the role.
The detailed scope of the role of competent person support is very much driven by client requirements, to enable compliance with statutory and organisational responsibilities, but may include the following:
- providing day-to-day general health, safety and environmental consultancy advice and support
- ensuring the exchange of H&S information
- attending and acting as secretary to Health & Safety Working Group
- undertaking health & safety risk assessments, reviews and audits, including an annual audit of the site and of safety management systems
- developing and implementing group safety procedures and company safety policy for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of the preventative and protective measures which reduce Health & Safety risks
- progressing health & safety related actions
- assisting in the keeping safety records
- specialist fire safety services
- undertaking one-to-one Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments in line with statutory obligations
- providing agreed co-ordinated training
Please contact us for more information.