Food Hygiene Assessment/Audit
A food hygiene and food safety risk assessment/audit provides a proactive examination of the existing site food hygiene arrangements and procedures to determine if they are adequate and compliant with current standards and best practice.
The assessment of food safety risk is an essential component of an organisation’s Food Safety Policy. The process serves to identify and control the food safety and hygiene risks that are present in premises for which the client is responsible. It is a legal requirement under Food Safety legislation for a food business to analyse food safety hazards and implement suitable controls.
What are the benefits?
A food hygiene and food safety assessment and audit provides a number of benefits including:
- Food hygiene legislation compliance;
- Confirmation that the food premises is meeting strict hygiene standards;
- Verification that your food safety management procedures are sound;
- Reduced risk of food poisoning incidences amongst customers;
- Protection of business reputation;
- A written, documented assessment by an independent specialist.
How can the S2 Partnership help?
The S2 Partnership food hygiene and food safety risk assessment/audit will consider in detail the following key areas:
- Food safety management;
- Contamination control;
- Temperature control;
- Personal hygiene;
- Cleanliness throughout the food premises;
- Condition of structure & equipment.
The consultant will report in detail on the conditions found and assess whether the current controls are satisfactory. The assessment will include an examination of food safety documentation, a physical inspection of areas under the client’s responsibility and questioning of food business management and other staff where appropriate. The report will detail any recommendations where required, supplemented by digital photographs.
Our trained and experienced consultants can provide on-going support in undertaking improvements where necessary and can provide annual reviews to ensure that standards are maintained.
Please contact us for more information.