IOSH Safety Management for the Property Industry Training
|This course has been designed specifically for persons working in the Property Industry, such as Property Managers, Facilities Managers and Surveyors. This course concentrates on managing health and safety and covers common safety issues identified in the property sector.|
- Principles of managing health and safety,
- Performance measurement and monitoring,
- The law and health and safety responsibilities,
- Workplace hazards, to include:
- AsbestosAsbestos is the single greatest cause of work-related deaths in the UK1. Asbestos was extensively used in construction materials up until the late 1990s, and is present in a significant number of bu... Management
- Control of Contractors
- Fire Safety
- Working at height
- Slips and trips
- Risk assessment and Risk Control,
- Accident Investigation.
Please contact us for more information.